Communicative competence
It is an ability to understand and use the language and communicate in social contexts.Core skills
Pronunciation, performing speech acts, managing interaction and organising discourse.How to enhance communicative competence
It is always an anxious task to speak something especially in a foreign language because we might feel being judged when talking to others. Besides, compared to writing, there's no chance for correcting and re-organising when communicating orally. The information jumps out and is received by others instantly.To solve this, CMC (computer-mediated communication) might help L2 learners open their mouths with less anxiety.
Shan, I thought you would recommend one of the tools we were introduced at the classroom. But you just summarised the lecture. Where is the tool?😵
ReplyDeleteYeah I agree with this comment. Maybe I should write another post regarding the tools like Tellagami
DeleteIt is clear that you can list the type of communicative skills and their advantages, but i think you should give us some examples of communicative tools 😊just a little suggestion
ReplyDelete